Join a Group
Group email notifications come through when you join groups. Joining our GG Community Groups is a great way to connect with others and catch up on the real-time dialog without having to login to the community. However, having too many group notification emails might become too much conversation and (possibly annoying) so you can customize this option.
Steps to Manage Group Email Notifications
- Join a Group or groups. You should automatically be connected to the general group on signup.
- Go to Email notifications
- Set your email options as:
Email Subscription Levels
There are 5 levels of email subscription options, select the best for you:
- No Email – Read this group on the web
- Weekly Summary Email – A summary of new topics each week
- Daily Digest Email – All the day’s activity bundled into a single email
- New Topics Email – Send new topics as they arrive (but don’t send replies)
- All Email – Send all group activity as it arrives
If you have any questions about the the community please reach out to me on the community (I am automatically added to your friend list) or email me directly. I look forward to hearing from you.
Member Engagement, Program and Rewards